In my spare time…
1) Hang out with my family (wife, kids, cats)
2) Read books (not always science, but often science fiction).
3) Listen to music (from classical to electronica)
4) Programme computers (badly).
5) Chase dragonflies (to record and photograph them) – but only in the summer.
6) Watch TV / films (especially Dr Who!)
In my spare time I…
1. Ride my horse and generally look after him
2. Spend time with my boyfriend who i also a scientist
3. Watch tv/films (I’m a doctor who fan too!!)
4. Listen to music like Kasabian, the courteeners, the prodigy and the arctic monkeys
5.Read books (usually popular science books like Bad Science, why does E=mc2 and irrationality)
6. Answer your awesome and often tricky questions 🙂
I’m a pretty avid soccer player- I love hanging out with friends and family, dancing, laughing, all the usually bits. I also run a fashion company, “Lizzard Fashion” in my spare time- we seek to make geek chic and I try to promote science through fashion… it’s pretty fun and definitely something different than lab work!