Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Jim have you found out what you are going to spend the money on
what are your views and thoughs on Genetic Modification?? thnaks again! :D isihasswag
Is there a way that you can’t use animals in your reasearch. couldn’t you use fake skin cells instead :)
Can you name all of the elements in the periodic table?
whats the one thing you wantthe world to change?
I voted for you :) Thankyou for answering my questions, is there any would you like to ask back? :) (2 comments)
sometimes in a science lesson i get bored how can i make science more interesting for myself ? (2 comments)
And the winner is... (2 comments)
Have any of you heard about Minecraft? (3 comments)
are you gay? (1 comment)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?