You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
will it be possible for the sun to burn out and what will happen to the earth
Do any of you believe that the world will end in 2012? why is everyone saying that it will
what do you do in your spare time?
Where do you see humans in 100 years?
whats the most interesting thing you have ever found out involving science?
do you test stuff on animals?
What inspired you to be a scientist?
- No comments to display
Jim have you found out what you are going to spend the money on
what are your views and thoughs on Genetic Modification?? thnaks again! :D isihasswag
Is there a way that you can’t use animals in your reasearch. couldn’t you use fake skin cells instead :)
Can you name all of the elements in the periodic table?
whats the one thing you wantthe world to change?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?