You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Would you ever donate your body to science when you die???
if scientist ever made a succsessful brain transplant, would the person with the new brain walk around with every
will there ever be a cure for asthmaa? and will it be here in our genoration??? ♥♥
What is the meaning of LIFE???? ♥♥♥♥
What weird and cool effects occur when two gigantic mirrors face each other????
are dancers more prone to having joint problems????
HOW CAN A JELLY FISH NEVER DIE OF OLD AGE??????????
is it true that star fish jelly is a cure for asthma???? or is that a lieee?
Do people know when they are DEAD???? ♥♥♥♥
why do females have more ribs then men????
Jim have you found out what you are going to spend the money on
what are your views and thoughs on Genetic Modification?? thnaks again! :D isihasswag
Is there a way that you can’t use animals in your reasearch. couldn’t you use fake skin cells instead :)
Can you name all of the elements in the periodic table?
whats the one thing you wantthe world to change?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?